Free Educational And Research Resources
These collections of primary sources focus on Ohio and American history, and have been curated for your research and educational needs.
They include links to items in DPLA, teaching guides, and classroom activities – all free to use!
- African American Ohioans in the Arts
- Flooding in Ohio: Using Historical Floods to Prepare for the Future
- Flora and Fauna of Ohio
- Historic Ethnic Groups in Ohio
- Industry in Ohio
- The Underground Railroad in Ohio
- Women’s Suffrage and the 100th Anniversary of the 19th Amendment
Primary Source Sets were created by Ohio Digital Network Outreach Working Group members Jenni Salamon (chair), Janet Carleton, John Dewees, Virginia Dressler, Emily Rinaman, Adam Wanter, and Alia Levar Wegner.