ODN Content On DPLA
Women of Britain: come into the factories
Ask at any employment exchange for advice and full details.; Printed for H.M. Stationery Office by Lowe & Brydone Printers, LTD. London, N.W. 10. 51-2171
Source: Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton CountyView on DPLA
14 Contributing Institutions
- Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County (33085)
- State Library of Ohio (13812)
- Cleveland Public Library (10952)
- University of Toledo (8470)
- Ohio History Connection (7790)
- Bowling Green State University Libraries (6606)
- Kent State University (4704)
- Kenyon College (4649)
- Akron-Summit County Public Library (2365)
- Toledo Lucas County Public Library (2285)
- Worthington Libraries (1904)
- MidPointe Library System (1402)
- Columbus Metropolitan Library (1160)
- Pontifical College Josephinum (30)
7625 N High St
325 N Michigan St
60 S High St
200 Market St
9363 Centre Pointe Dr
820 North High Street
103 College Park Street
1001 E Wooster St
800 E 17th Ave
2801 W Bancroft St
274 E 1st Ave
800 Vine St
525 Superior Avenue
800 E Summit St
Contribute Your Collections
You’ve come to the right place! Our site has everything you need to learn how to prepare your data.
Add to the Collective History of Ohio
Prior to preparing your content, please complete the Ohio Digital Network Contributor Agreement and submit to the Ohio Digital Network via email.
In order to best prepare for the metadata harvest by the ODN for DPLA, please review the Best Practices Guide.
Ohio Digital Network’s Metadata Application Profile:
After you have completed the steps to prepare your metadata, and feel your content is ready for harvest, please complete the survey.
For aggregation and inclusion in the DPLA, metadata for the Ohio DPLA Project must be contributed with a Creative Commons CC0 license.
Welcome to our new site!
Welcome to OhioDigitalNetwork.org! You might have seen the announcement from the State Library of Ohio earlier this week, we hope you’ve had a chance to see some of the great features of the site, too. This site is intended to be a resource and supplement to the institutions in Ohio with digital collections to add […]Read More